provided pursuant to art. 13-14 of the 2016/679 European Regulations With access to the services offered by Vescine srl data relating to people can be processed identified or identifiable. The holder of the data processing is: Vescine Srl, Località Vescine, 53017 Radda in Chianti (Siena, Italy), VAT number 00713920528. The company Vescine srl, as Data Controller, informs you about the use of the data personal provided by you and / or referred to you for booking and stay at our structure. The data controller company informs you pursuant to arts. 13/14 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 that will process the personal data supplied by you or referred to you in compliance with the provisions of the law. According to the law, the processing of your personal data (personal data, residence data, data contact, e-mail, telephone, data related to preferences, booking data, data related to his stay, navigation data, etc.) will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
Personal data are processed with both manual and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific measures of security are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and non-access authorized.
The treatments are also carried out with the help of IT tools for the following purposes:
1. Purposes of booking and stay; We inform you that the personal data you have provided o referred to you during the booking and / or stay, will be processed for the delivery of requested services. The legal basis for this treatment is represented by the need for fulfill the contractual and / or pre-contractual obligations pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b of EU Reg. 2016/679, as well as the need to perform legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. c EU Reg. 2016/679. We inform you that the provision of these data personal data is indispensable for the provision of services, in the event of failure to provide them data the data controller company may not be able to deliver in whole or in part of the services requested. Personal data pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 1 ° EU Reg. 2016/679 may be treated for the time necessary to fulfill contractual and / or legal obligations;
2. to fulfill the obligation set forth in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (Article 109 of the Royal Decree 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for the purpose of public security, the details of the clients accommodated according to the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory e does not require consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host it in ours structure. The data acquired for this purpose are stored by us in order to allow tax audits // judicial of the appropriate authorities responsible for a maximum period of 10 years;
4. to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at the our structure. For this purpose, upon acquisition of your consent revocable in any time, your data will be retained until revoked at the request of cancellation, and will be used when it will be our guest again for the purposes of referred to in the previous points; 5. to manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of services lent by Vescine srl and / or the perception of its image as a company. this treatment does not need consent as it will occur on the legitimate interest of the responsible
5. to manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of services lent by Vescine srl and / or the perception of its image as a company. this treatment does not need consent as it will occur on the legitimate interest of the responsible
6. Marketing purposes (optional) Subject to your express authorization, personal data (pursuant to article 4, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679) provided by you or referred to you during the booking and / or stay can be treated for direct marketing activities by sending advertising / promotional material by ordinary mail; e-mail, text messages, mobile applications or other channels digital communication.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 6 above is free and optional, therefore all the services can be equally supplied even in case of his refusal to authorize processing for the purposes referred to in this point. The legal basis of the processing is represented by its express consent issued by ticking the appropriate consent approval clauses. Personal data pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 1 ° EU Reg. 2016/679 you have provided or referred to you, will be treated in compliance with the indications of the law for a time congruous to the fulfillment of the purposes indicated at this point, having regard to the principle of balancing the legitimate interests of the holder of the treatment with the rights and freedoms of the client as an interested party. His data will be processed on the basis of the timelines provided for by the provisions of the law, or in absence of specific rules, your data will be processed until this becomes apparent necessary for the completion of marketing activities, the data controller company guarantees that data will not be processed indefinitely. If it is necessary to process the User’s data in order to comply with a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between Vescine Srl and the user, processing will be legitimated as necessary to satisfy these purposes. Regardless of the determination of the Data Subject to their removal, personal data they will in any case be kept according to the terms established by the current legislation and / or by the national regulations, for the sole purpose of guaranteeing the specific obligations, specific to some Services (by way of example but not limited to, Certified Electronic Mail, Signature Digital, Substitutive Conservation).
Furthermore, personal data will in any case be kept for the fulfillment of the obligations (eg tax and accounting) that remain even after the termination of the contract; for these purposes the Data Controller will only retain the data necessary for the relative prosecution. The cases in which the rights deriving from the contract are to be asserted in court are reserved and / or by registration in the personal data, in which case the personal data of the interested party, exclusively those necessary for these purposes will be treated for the time necessary for them pursuit. The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to countries in which the GDPR is not applied (countries extra UE) except for specific indications to the contrary for which, if necessary, the consent. We also wish to inform you that the provision of your data for the treatments referred to points 1, 2 and 3 is mandatory, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in the our structure. If you would like the treatments referred to in points 4, 5 and 6 to be carried out instead give us your consent. The consent can however be subsequently revoked by opposing treatment. Below we provide you with further information and clarifications valid for the specified treatments: – The personal data supplied by you or referred to you may be partially processed or totally automated that can be carried out with paper, electronic and / or supports magnetic. – Personal data will not be disclosed but may be communicated or may be become aware of specially trained operators belonging to the company’s staff data controller and / or external subjects who collaborate with the company as responsible or independent data controllers such as, but not limited to, but not limited to exhaustive: • Companies, companies and / or freelancers for data processing and management activities personal; • Society, companies and / or freelancers for consultancy and / or management activities in areas technical, company, IT; • other subjects to whom the communication should become necessary for the correct and complete carrying out the contractual relationship and / or to fulfill legislative and / or perusal obligations pursue the specified purposes.– We also inform you that it is your right to request access to the data controller to your personal data, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, is also yours right to object to the processing of personal data and to exercise the right to portability. The rights of which in this paragraph they may be exercised as provided for in articles 15,16,17,18,20,21 Reg. EU 2016/679. All rights may be exercised against the owner company of Furthermore, it is your right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority required by law national law. For any clarification and to exercise the above rights, you can contact the owner of the treatment (Vescine Srl) via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small files recorded on your hard drive. This allows for an easier navigation and greater ease of use of the site itself.
Cookies usually allow you gain access to information already stored on the computer of the person concerned for purposes that can be of a commercial nature profiling (for example) or technique (to ensure the proper functioning of the site visited).
The session cookies used on this site to avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of the navigation of the users and do not allow the acquisition of the personal data of the user Ids.
The rights of those concerned
The subjects to which they relate personal data they have the right at any time to get the confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know the content and the origin, to check the accuracy or ask for the integration or upgrade, or correction (art . 7 of d. Legislative Decree No 196/2003).
Under the same article, has the right to ask for the cancellation, the transformation anonymously or the block of data treated in breach of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be sent to the company Vescine SRL holder of the processing of personal data.
Following are extended to the rights of the person concerned.
Art. 7-right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or less of the personal data relating to him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
A) the origin of the personal data;
(b) the purpose and method of treatment;
(C) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
(D) the identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
(E) of the subjects or subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or that can see it in as a representative of designated in the territory of the state, managers or staff.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
A) Updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of the data;
(b) the cancellation, the transformation anonymously or the block of data treated in violation of law, including those of which is not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected and subsequently treated;
(C) the certificate that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) were brought to knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, with the exception of the case in which this performance is Reveals Impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that, even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(b) to the processing of personal data relating to him for the purpose of sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication